Is your organization focused on thriving, beyond surviving, in a turbulent world? Is your organization trying to achieve greater agility, resilience, and antifragility in times of extreme change, disruption, or crisis? Is your organization trying to work with risk, uncertainty, and complexity in times of extreme change, disruption, or crisis? Is your organization trying to transform?
If so, consider the need to synergize markets, customers, partners, business, strategy, leadership, culture, execution, and technology as well as customer experience (CX), user experience (UX), employee experience (EX), and partner experience (PX) in the creation of value under conditions of extreme change, disruption, or crisis.
Are you confronting a crisis? Are you readying to launch a transformation or change initiative? Do you want to do everything possible to ensure the journey is integrated, well-orchestrated, and accelerated towards achieving outcomes and impacts with enduring scalability and sustainability?
Or are you in the middle of a transformation or change journey that is challenged, struggling, or stalling? Does it seem fragmented rather than integrated? Does it seem confused rather than well-orchestrated? Does it seem prolonged rather than accelerated? Is it achieving the outcomes and impacts intended? Is scalability and sustainability a challenge? Is the leadership team frustrated? Is the change team frustrated? Are people experiencing change fatigue?
If so, there is a different way!
The Catalytic Edge
We are in a time of cataclysmic/seismic turbulence which has brought us to the edge by
- challenging our fundamental notion of “normality”, forcing us to confront the paradoxical, and
- ushering in a twenty-first century renaissance, welcoming us into the age of entanglement.
Many are confronting unprecedented crises — rooted in our experience of order and disorder, change and disruption, randomness and uncertainty and risk and crisis, complexity thinking and systems thinking and regenerative thinking, future-proofing and future-readying and becoming future-fit, business and technology platforms, gray rhinos, black swans, wicked problems, and other such concepts across business, strategy, leadership, culture, technology, execution, transformation, and other disciplines — that are challenging every aspect of business, technology, society, and humanity.
Through this time of turbulence, which requires ecosystem thinking, every human enterprise must catalyze itself as an ecosystem (within a broader ecosystem) that embodies foresight, agility, sustainability, robustness, resilience, antifragility, and humanity while embracing the edge by
- harnessing, beyond managing and navigating, the paradoxical and
- flourishing (vs languishing), not only surviving but thriving, in the age of entanglement.
Explore how to leverage ecosystem thinking and cultivate an ecosystem enterprise that embraces the catalytic edge, harnessing the paradoxical and flourishing in the age of entanglement.
The Catalyzing the Edge workshop is a hands-on experience designed to catalyze your transformation journey towards achieving greater agility, resilience, and antifragility while working with risk, uncertainty, and complexity in times of extreme change, disruption, or crisis. The workshop ensures a transformation or change journey is integrated, well-orchestrated, and accelerates outcomes and impacts with enduring scalability and sustainability.
To maximize your potential for success, the workshop organizes a collection of facilitated conversations visualized using various canvases that explore various dimensions/perspectives to reveal insights, challenges, constraints, and enablers that are integrated into an actionable transformation strategy.
The workshop and the facilitated conversations may be customized to meet your specific needs. Beyond the workshop, we can partner together to enable your journey to achieve success at any scope and scale.
- Confront a crisis of any scope and scale by grounding, orienting, and activating a leadership team and crisis team.
- Launch a new transformation or change journey of any scope and scale by grounding, orienting, and activating a leadership team and change team.
- Vitalize a challenged transformation or change journey that is not generating outcomes or not making an impact by reestablishing the leadership team’s and change team’s transformation strategy and approach.
- Ground leaders and team members in assessing current conditions and designing interventions for achieving success.
- Business leaders and technology leaders who drive success.
- Change agents who advance change and transformation.
- Coaches & consultants who guide their clients.
Part 1: Diagnostic – Raise Awareness & Reveal Insights
- Determine the subject — team(s)/project(s), department(s)/division(s), or enterprise/organization.
- Explore the subject and its environment.
- Explore the subject’s ability to work with risk, uncertainty, and complexity in times of extreme change, disruption, or crisis.
- Explore the subject’s ability to achieve greater agility, resilience, and antifragility in times of extreme change, disruption, or crisis.
- Recognize the subject’s constraints and enablers for managing, navigating, surviving, and thriving in its environment.
Part 2: Enablement – Ready for Action & Inspire for Impact
- Recognize what the subject’s environment deems valuable — the subject’s business model.
- Recognize how the subject generates value — the subject’s operating model.
- Design a strategy to catalyze the edge for the subject in its environment.
Contact us for actual costs.